Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

National Craft Month - March 18 - Archiver's trip

I went to Archiver's after school on Monday afternoon. They had a special offer for the day - the Simple Stories variety pack for $2.99! It is 25 sheets of double-sided paper. Some Christmas, Birthday, 
Travel, and Baby designs. I love Simple Stories paper. They are great collections. And so many of them!!
The weight of the paper is great, the distressing is wonderful.




While I was getting my one-day special pack, I had to use my Archiver's 30% coupon of the week. I got the  new Urban Traveler pack. More cameras with lots of planes, trains, and boats. There are 2 sheets of stickers. There are 2 alphabets too. It has journal blocks and borders. It will be good for a couple of upcoming road trips this summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment