Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

50th Anniversary card

I am attending a relative's 50th Anniversary this weekend 
and they have requested no gifts.
 But I had to make a 5x7" card for them.
 I found the two gold and white papers on Joann's clearance rack
 and used a piece of gold glitter paper. 
The Jolee's sticker was on sale at Joann's too. 
I used a Martha Stewart punch to do the gold glitter paper's edges.



I used strips of both gold and white papers on the inside of the card
 and a gold sticker for the sentiment.


My hubby thought I had done a good job, blinging the card.
I like how the gold card turned out too though it is a bit heavy, so 
good thing I'm delivering it. : )
________________________


Of course, I had scraps of the 3 papers all over the table so naturally, 
I had to make some cards with those scraps to clean up the table.
 I got 8 cards made but here is only 5 of them. 
I added some gold ribbon to a few of the cards. 
The shiny gold Best Wishes and the lacy flowers were purchased at 
Crafts 2000, now Pat Catan's, a while back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment