Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Sketch #126

Sketch #126

My card using Sketch #126

I only got one design done today but I was able to make a few of those cards done.
The bear, the two sentiments, and the bee border are all in a Fiskars stamp set 
I purchased a while back from Joann's and finally used it.
The strips are from a big bag I purchased for a dollar at a LSS that was going out of the business. The strips were the price label on a 12x12 paper that the LSS owner had used from a class she was teaching. The old yellow and the cream cardstock papers were in the paper stash. Little pearls on the strips finished the card. I only colored the honey and the paws on the bear as the brown markers I have were too dark.

3 comments:

  1. That is too darling! I need more brown markers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! love the sentiment! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments! I love the stamp set with lots of bears but I had been just carrying it around for a bit.

      Delete