Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Here's another Sketch




OK, I have been having a lot of fun, making new cards using the OWH Sketches. Here's another card, using Sketch #124 - the latest one on the OWH blog. I was cleaning out the crop bag and found these stickers. My girlfriend had purchased the sticker set (though I don't know the manufacturer) and couldn't use these. I used my cloud punch by Fiskars for the clouds. I had a leftover piece of shimmer paper for the long element (from my anniversary card in another post), tying a piece of navy/white baker's twine. I purchased the twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon at http://www.reasonableribbon.com/item.php?item_id=5043&category_id=425, (where I also got a big spool of the airmail twine for my Mailman Riley, an upcoming post.)  The big square is a scrap that I cut free-handed wavy edges on it. 

Later for now. I'm trying to get stuff ready for a Friday night crop and then a retreat.


3 comments: