Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sketch 115

I finally made it to Table 7 and just in time. A big storm came through and was blowing so hard. The stoplights were all out for a long while but I was safe in Archiver's. Several people came in after the storm moved on. My hubby even stopped by for a bit as our house didn't have power from about 5 PM till 3 AM. During the storm, I sat at Table 7, where you can't see the windows and crafted several cards.

Here's Sketch #115.

Here's my card using the Sketch #115. I made a blue/green version and a pink/brown one. The jewel really just jumped on the image and I can't remove it without tearing the paper. Some of the other girls cards did get some pearls but along the bottom under the image. 


I got the Stampendous! stamp set at Tuesday Morning for $1.99 on our road trip to Florida. 
I think I will be using this cute set a lot.




 I also purchased at Tuesday Morning 5 packages of paper. Each package has 25 sheets of the same design and they cost $2.99 or $3.99 each. I won't use all the paper but I'll share with my GFs at Table 7. Three of packages were Graphic 45 paper. All the papers are double-sided. It will be fun to get them opened soon.




I got another design done at Table 7 last night. I had purchased the Note to Self 6x6 pad at Archiver's and used the 2 musical papers to make a bunch of cards. I used a sentiment from a Fiskars stamp set and the black/red/white twine by Queen and Co. I used a small Fiskars punch for the hearts, borrowing it from Archiver's for a bit.



Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment