Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another sketch




Another sketch done. 
This is OWH Sketch #40
I used a blue, a purple, and a silver shimmer paper from DCWV
 and a Disney paper with Lady and the Tramp. 
I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the shimmer paper with the dotted Swiss folder.
The Disney paper was on clearance at Joann.
 I was thinking of using it as a birthday card but changed my mind and
went with an anniversary card. Lady and the Tramp were so cute in the 
Italian restaurant, eating spaghetti.
 I used the paw prints as ribbon, although I ran out of the paws 
so some cards have purple ribbon on them.
 I had this sentiment stamp from Micheal's a long time ago. 
I made a few for the OWH box I have started and a few for my card stash.
More sketches later. Time to clean up my "temporary" crafting space in the living room and 
pack my supplies for the weekend retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment