Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Sketch #127

I have been to FL for a quick road trip, just in time for Tropical Storm Debby to start rolling on FL. Fortunately, we left before the relatives got 10" of rain and no electricity for a while.  And that I am back Ohio has decided to get really hot and my craft room is feeling quite warm.

I have gotten a few cards done despite the warmth of my craft room. Here's the weekly sketch from OWH.


Here's my version, well, I actually have 2!


I was organizing some supplies and found this image and the embossed star piece. A bit of ribbon and some punched stars! Done.


I picked up this sheet of pixies at Joann's in FL and used one for this card, using the sketch #127. The gold rub-ons were hanging on my round-about.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you escaped Debby! Those are really cute birthday cards; the pixie is both pretty and fun at the same time. Some girl's really going to love that one!

    ReplyDelete