Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Few more Cards Today

No sketches were used for these cards. 
They just came about as I crafted.


I started these cards at the Retreat and didn't finish them. I did finally get the MS branch punch I wanted (ordered it from Joann's Online, surprisingly). I used the paper smooches green spritzer and got a bit carried away.


Art Impressions makes great stamps. This is one of their Girlfriends line. I found the Making Memories paper tape from a trip to Ollie's (a discount store like Big Lots but bigger) 
but it was hiding in my supplies for a bit.
 I colored the images with colored pencils. 
Inside the card says Happy Birthday.
 I only made a few of these so only a couple of them will be in the next OWH box.


Another pixie from the sticker sheet at Joann's. Yup, I like pink and green and this pixie is pink and green. I really like this card and wish I had gotten more of these pixies! Flowers are Michael's Recollections floral embellishments and I added pearls to the flowers. I had stamped the Happy Birthday from the Girlfriends' set above.

I need to get going to the crop so later for now.
Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment