Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

March is National Craft Month - March 1 - Rocket Album

The month is new and I have gotten a few crafty projects done already.

At Table 7 tonight (Friday March 1), I found a BoBunny project I thought was cards but was a little
album. I made it tonight and like it a lot. It was on sale at Archiver's. The kit had instructions, buttons, ribbons, chipboard stickers, precut shapes, and cute die cuts.

Here's the front.

Here's a couple of the inside pages. I placed some of the papers where I liked. (Yup, didn't follow all the instructions). I do have lots of pieces left so I might cut just the rocket shape out on some cardstock to add more pages and use the rest of the pieces.


I'll show the rockets cards I created on Thursday night in a later post.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment