Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

National Craft Month - March 19 - Graphic 45

I .. Have...to ...stop...going...to ......Tuesday......Morning!!

Yup, I stopped by today and found more Graphic 45 double-sized paper. The 3 papers I purchased on Tuesday are shown below. The middle paper is Wizard of Oz paper. It has munchkins on one side and the other side is words about Wizard of Oz.



The other two papers are actually punch-out tags with a pattern on the backs of the tags. The circus tags has red stars which is the same pattern as green paper I purchased a few weeks ago. The black tags are the cinema themed paper.


I have had this Graphic 45 Wizard of Oz stamp set by Hampton Art for a bit and have stamped the shoes (embossed in red) and the home saying but then I didn't have any cool paper for the images. Now I can complete the design, using this companion Graphic 45 paper. 

Yeah!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment