Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

National Craft Month - March 5 - new paper line and cameras

 I loved Mama-Razzi line Bo Bunny produced a few years ago. It was a little late for my kids' cross country season photos as they felt I was their mama-razzi by taking so more photos at the races. They had a saying if they felt I was taking too many photos and it was "Mom, this is not a scrapbook moment!"

Now Bo Bunny has expanded the Mama-Razzi line with Mama-Razzi2. It is wonderful!! Table 7 and I were drooling over the new items and filling our arms with the papers, stickers, and embellishments. Archiver's had the new items right up front for our shopping spree.

The first line had many sayings with mom in them. This line has more dad sayings. The colors are a bit brighter than the first line. The new line has even more cameras and such on the papers. Here's the 12x12" pack with papers, stickers, and more. I haven't get the 6x6" pack yet. Maybe the next time I'm at Archiver's.



Below are some of the papers. The line has the popular chervons and diamonds. 


I love the small stamp set. Oh, Snap!! and the camera are my favorites which I plan to use a lot.







The Mama-Razzi2 has a cute little album. It is shown with the papers peeking out to see the fun colors.



If you want to see more of the items of Mama-Razzi2, check out Bo Bunny's website at
http://bobunny.com/lightbox/mamarazzi.html .


More cameras!! These are by Hero Arts. The big camera stamp with the matching die is fun to easy. I stamped then cut the images out using my Cuttlebug. I haven't used the all-over camera stamp yet but I'm thinking to stamp it and then pop-dot the big diecut camera on the front.
 I'll let you know how the card turns out.




Another cute set is this one from Amy Tangerine I found at Archiver's. It has a little camera and a big Hello and they will make a great combo for an OWH card.


Trendy Tape by Queens & Co. was on sale at Archiver's this past weekend and all of Table 7 bought some of this design. We all fell in love with this. The filmstrip will be fun on any card. 



Check out the Jan/Feb 2013 issue of PaperCrafts Magazine starting on page 87. 
They have a cool article with lots of cards using all kinds of cameras and photographic sayings. 



Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment