Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

National Craft Month -March 14 - Shopping for Supplies

I had to go to Joann's for some supplies on Thurs. after school. And I found these things.
 Hmmm, more stamps and, hmmm, more paper.

The little St. Pat sets by Studio G were 50% off and the other two were on clearance. The St. Pats sets are for nest year (got to remember to put them with the other St. Pat stamps). I got some for Sister M at Table 7 too. Yes, I know, the TPC Studios set has a camera in it but it has other fun items with punny sayings. The Fiskars set is smaller size stamps and they will be great for cards. They are just everyday sayings.


Since it is National Craft Month, Joann's still had the DCWV stacks on sale for 50% off. They are hanging the stacks on pegs now. I noticed that they are carrying more new ones.  I got the Juniper Berry stack - lots of blue!! It has butterflies, umbrellas, and clouds. It has foils, and chevrons. It is wonderful!!

The other stack is My Sunshine stack. It is bingo sheets, and toys, and graph paper. It is kinda a boy's stack but it will be fun for whatever I use it for.

I have about used all the Green Tea stack and I noticed that DCWV had a stack called White Ginger at Joann's. It looks just like the Green Tea stack. I wonder if they just changed the name or if they rename stacks when it is in different big box stores. 


I finally found some more owl stickers so now I can finish up my cards with the moons on them. I had made several of the design but had run out of small owl stickers. I found a booklet of sticker for $1.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment